[libvirt] Change of CDROM source via virsh

Radek Hladik radek at eadresa.cz
Tue Feb 3 15:18:38 UTC 2009

Hi,
	I would like to ask what is the simplest way, how to change ISO mounted
in VM's drive. I am using libvirt+kvm+qemu and only way I found is via
virt-manager, but there are some problems with it - it is not working
properly on some Fedora testing guests and it disables the VNC password
for the VM. I'll try to look to the sources of virt-manager if I could
find the cause (I am thinking using dumpxml without SECURE flag) but I
would like to change the ISO via script (i.e. via virsh). There must be
some simple way but I can not find it...

Radek