[libvirt] Libvirt for RHEL4 update4

Gavin Gong Gavin.Gong at ControlCircle.com
Fri Feb 13 17:09:39 UTC 2009

Thanks Daniel!

Then how can we monitor Xen host and xen guests (XEN3.0.3) based on
RHEL4 U4? Could you give us some advice on this?

Kind regards,
Gavin

Gavin Gong

3rd Line Engineer - Server/Database Technology
DD:
+44(0) 207 517 6581
M:
+44(0) 7982 132 869
T:
+44(0) 845 459 1111
F:
+44(0) 207 517 6501
E:
gavin.gong at controlcircle.com
Data Storage Network Security
Moorfoot House, 221 Marsh Wall
Managed Connectivity Dedicated Hosting
London E14 9FH
Managed Services
http://www.controlcircle.com

Click here to view our privacy & confidentiality statement

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.