[libvirt] PATCH: Fix DBus thread safety

Jim Meyering jim at meyering.net
Thu Feb 19 10:20:21 UTC 2009

> On Wed, 2009-02-18 at 18:56 +0100, Jim Meyering wrote:
>> For the record, are these crashes easy to reproduce?
> See:
>
>   https://bugzilla.redhat.com/484553
>
>   this is reproducible by connecting to a vm with "virt-viewer -c
>   qemu:///system foo" as an unprivileged user. Happens maybe 1 in 10
>   times.

Thanks, Mark.
I've taken the unusual step of adding this line to each of
the affected cvs commit logs:

  Addresses http://bugzilla.redhat.com/484553

When a bug fixes a BZ like that, it really helps to mention
the BZ number in the commit log, even if it's only a partial
explanation, or one of several bugs fixed.

Also, I see that there's more info in the ChangeLog than
in the commit log, so perhaps we should be treating the ChangeLog
as the authoritative source.  I find it most useful to make
commit log and ChangeLog entries identical.  Then, it doesn't
matter which I search; I get the same info.  Ideally, we'll
maintain only one in the long run.