[libvirt] Multpile network interfaces have same MAC address

David Mueller dsm717 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 15:29:20 UTC 2009

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 3:21 AM, Daniel P. Berrange <berrange at redhat.com> wrote:
> Last time I saw this was with QEMU and the rtl8139 nic, where there was
> a bug setting up the MMIO space, so all NICs were reading their mac
> from the first NIC's region instead of their own.

I think I understand this, but I'm not sure it helps me fix the
problem.  Is this something that will require an updated libvirt or
qemu or is there a simple change to make somewhere?  CentOS 5.3 is
running a bit behind and I'm not sure where to check to see what the
versions of these packages are in RHEL 5.3 to know if I can just wait
for the updated CentOS or should roll my own updated package.

- David