[libvirt] Help with bridged networking

Jesus Urroa observer1 at hotmail.es
Fri Feb 27 19:23:17 UTC 2009

Hi,
Thanks all for your help, I installed libvirt 0.6.0-4 and kvm 84-1 from fedora's rawhide and that solved the problem.
However know I have a new problem I tried the other virtual machines and some of them just don't start, they seem to stop when the bios jumps to the disk and grub,  any ideas?
The only thing I can think of is to upgrade the host kernel but if I'm not wrong I have to upgrade to Fedora 9 or 10, and I would like to try something else before because I want to have everything running before leaving xen completely