[libvirt] Libvirt - Xen Enterprise - Koan

Tom Brown tom at ng23.net
Mon Jan 5 17:45:24 UTC 2009

Hi

Our VM's currently run on top of Xen Enterprise, not my choice but thats
the way it has to be at the moment. I'd like to be able to still use
cobbler/koan to provision the systems and so i have managed to get
libvirt installed onto a Xen Enterprise host. Libvirt starts but it cant
connect to Xend as i presume Xen Enterprise behaves differently to Xen.

Does anyone have any success with libvirt and Xen Enterprise ?

thanks for any tips/experience