[libvirt] RE: Libvirt - Xen Enterprise - Koan

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Tue Jan 6 14:36:10 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 12:08:14PM -0000, Gerhardus.Geldenhuis at gta-travel.com wrote:
> Damm,
> Well at least a conclusive answer. I am assuming it would be relatively
> big undertaking to write a new driver?

  No idea, look at other drivers, some are simple enough, others are
more complex. But basically since it's not open-source the amount
of interested people will shink, there is also the problem of connecting
libvirt and the XenE management depending on the Licencing terms of
their own stack. It's not game over, but it sounds like restarting from
scratch...