[libvirt] [Patch][RFC] Embedding hooks in libvirt (1/3)

Syunsuke HAYASHI syunsuke at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Jan 26 10:24:32 UTC 2009

This should be applied to libvirt-0.4.0. It is a bit old one, sorry, but
this patch is just hooking around.  So I think I can merge it to latest
libvirt with a little effort.

Please note that uid is essential for access control and the uid is
available only in a local machine.  For this reason, our access control
 takes effect only in a local machine by virsh.  This means that
remotely connecting to libvirtd is currently out of scope.