[libvirt] PATCH : Opennebula, adding xen i686 domain capability and updating some error messages

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Wed Jul 1 10:42:15 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 03:28:45PM +0200, "Abel Míguez Rodríguez" wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this patch uses "OPERATION_INVALID" error instead "OPERATION_FAILED" error where should be used, also adds a missing capability, defining Xen i686 domains.

  Tha patch makes sense, but I don't know what combination of mail agent
or patch program you're using but the patch was complete garbage,
impossible to apply it and with a bunch of non-ascii characters
generating a few hundred lines of errors like
  ./opennebula/one_conf.c:97: error: stray ‘\302’ in program
  ./opennebula/one_conf.c:97: error: stray ‘\240’ in program
after copying the changes by hand because patch refused to process it.

  In the future, please send your patches as attachment so the mailer
and mail proxies won't mess with it, and you should really check your
mail agent, there is really something wrong ongoing.

  That said I manually rewrote the full patch and commited the change,
but please fix this in the future !

  thanks,