[libvirt] vTPM support in libvirt

Andreas Sommer AndiDog at web.de
Wed Jul 1 21:58:57 UTC 2009

I'm still experimenting around with the vTPM patch, and I want to
install my version of libvirt on a Debian system - not in my $HOME
directory but on the default paths. I followed the autogen command below
and also did "make install", but now virsh for example searches for the
certificates in /usr/local/etc/pki instead of the standard path
/etc/pki. How do I need to configure the project to correct that and
install libvirt from source like it would be installed by a package manager?