[libvirt] F11 and KVM Migrations

Scott Baker bakers at canbytel.com
Wed Jul 8 20:21:53 UTC 2009

I have two host machines on the same subnet, and I have
/var/lib/libvirt/images shared between the two via NFS. I'm trying to do a
"migration" from one host to another and I'm getting an error.

virsh # migrate --live Narwhal qemu+ssh://10.1.1.1/system
error: operation failed: failed to start listening VM

That's from the host running the VM to the new host. I'm assuming you have
to do a "push" migrate, not a "pull"? Where can I look next to figure out
why it didn't work?

--
Scott Baker - Canby Telcom
System Administrator - RHCE - 503.266.8253