[libvirt] adding scsi disk failed (code=9)

Massimo Canonico canonico at mfn.unipmn.it
Mon Jul 13 12:23:22 UTC 2009

Hi,
first of all, thanks for replying with a patch.
I'm running libvirt on fedora 11 64bit with kvm and I do not have the
qemu_driver.c for that patch.

I've installed libvirt and libvirt-devel packages. Where is contained
this file?

Moreover, How can I debug this error:

ibvirt: operation failed: adding scsi disk failed (code=9)

in order to have more information concerning the origin of this error?