[libvirt] PATCH: Fix non-raw storage volume cloning

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Fri Jul 17 13:25:27 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 01:08:11PM +0100, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> The recent storage patches broke cloning of non-raw volumes, due to a
> small typo. THis was identified by the libvirt TCK storage tests!

  ACK !

  BTW the enum defining the tool doesn't provide an initializer
I usually prefer to set one up like

enum {
    TOOL_QEMU_IMG = 1,

To be sure what to expect in the code, even if it is supposed to start
from zero, currently we compare a value that the compiler choose to
define to a -1 (or < 0) arbitrary check. It works but I feel a bit
uneasy about this :-)