[libvirt] Vserver driver patch for libvirt

Ajay EP Ajay.EP at lntinfotech.com
Sat Jun 13 07:44:52 UTC 2009

Hi,

I was looking at Daniels patch for integrating Vserver driver in libvirt
long back in 2007 . Checking libvirt-0.6.4 I find that its not yet
integrated. Is there any issues if I  apply the patch to  libvirt-0.6.4  &
try using the Vserver driver ?

Also will the below commands work straightforward ? As I new to libvirt ,
any pointers in understanding the support of Vserver on Libvirt is
appreciated

virsh --create ( i dont know if this command is supported)
virsh --connect vserver:/// define v1.xml

Thanks,
Ajay