[libvirt] netbsd5.0

Fabien Georget fabien.georget at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 20:48:04 UTC 2009

Hi

I want to run netbsd 5.0 with kvm in virt-manager. It works with
default
option but any network devices is recognized by the netbsd kernel.

To enable network with qemu-kvm, we had to disable the acpi and
add other
options like -tdf, -localtime ... This is an an example who works :
http://ghantoos.org/2009/05/12/my-first-shot-of-netbsd/ (An
explanation I found
is that the new scheduler in netbsd 5.0 cause some problems with
virtualization based on VT)

Currently, I have not found the way to do it with libvirt (and I don't
think
it is possible with virt-manager).

It be very helpeful if these features can be add to libvirt.

Thanks
Fabien Georget