[libvirt] hooking a physical nic to a bridge with net-create

Shahar Klein shaharklein at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 04:05:40 UTC 2009

I tried the virInterface that is already in 0.6.4
but got this:
libvir: error : this function is not supported by the hypervisor: virInterfaceDefineXML
ERROR virInterfaceDefineXML

Can I use netcf just to get the feeling of it?

I mean use netcf as an admin user
i.e. define an XML that for example say somthing like that:
"define tap device tap8 and vlan 3888 over bond1 and add these two to bridge br12"
can I do that with netcf?

thanks again

shahar