[libvirt] vTPM support in libvirt

Andreas Sommer AndiDog at web.de
Fri Jun 26 08:30:53 UTC 2009

I made some changes to the code and would like to try it out by
installing libvirt. As you said, there's an example on how to build and
install it, but how do I need to configure it in order to get it
installed on my system and not in some $HOME directory?? Yesterday I tried

./configure
make
make install

then virsh is installed but cannot find libvirt.so.0. Can you help me
with that or edit the installation instructions on the website?