[libvirt] vTPM support in libvirt

Andreas Sommer AndiDog at web.de
Sat Jun 27 20:32:27 UTC 2009

Thanks for your help so far. I changed the basics needed for vTPM
support, which include XML <--> native configuration stuff (you will see
it in the patch).
I'm not really sure what else has to be done - maybe reading from
xenstore?? Hope you can give me some tips on what is still missing.

I did already try "./virsh domxml-from-native xen-xm
some_config_file_that_contains_the_vtpm_line" and it gave me the correct
XML answer :)

Please find attached the unified diff.

Best regards
    Andreas