[libvirt] Fix compile errors in 'safezero()' functions in util.c

Maximilian Wilhelm max at rfc2324.org
Fri Mar 20 21:42:05 UTC 2009

Anno domini 2009 Daniel Veillard scripsit:

Hi!

> > Fix compile errors in 'safezero()' functions in util.c

> >   Commit 70e7672184ff639856d5f2f3bf7849464031dff9 introduced some
> >   compile errors because of the unsued 'flags' parameter in all three
> >   version of the 'safezero()' function.

>   Ah right, those should be warnings actually, but I didn't spot
> the problem !

Oh, right.
I'm compiling libvirt with "--enable-compile-warnings=error"

Nearby, I'm running a libvirt-buildd with builds upstream GIT head once
a hour, to see whats happening in the codebase, so I can safely pull
it into our local development GIT.

Stay tuned for patches for a new driver these days :)

Ciao
Max
--
	Follow the white penguin.