[libvirt] tls_allowed_ip_list?

Chris Lalancette clalance at redhat.com
Tue Mar 3 08:13:14 UTC 2009

All,
     While doing testing on TLS, I came across the mention of
"tls_allowed_ip_list" in the website documentation, here:

http://libvirt.org/remote.html#Remote_libvirtd_configuration

However, I don't see any implementation of the tls_allowed_ip_list in libvirt
itself; a grep through the sources show that we are implementing
"tls_allowed_dn_list", but not "tls_allowed_ip_list".  Am I missing something in
the sources?  Should we update the libvirt.org documentation and remove that
(seemingly non-existent) parameter?  Or should I go in and implement the
"tls_allowed_ip_list"?

--
Chris Lalancette