[libvirt] Patch to allow setting of svirt XML.

Daniel J Walsh dwalsh at redhat.com
Thu Mar 26 15:51:21 UTC 2009

This patch fixes the seclabel handling in domain_conf.c to allow
virt-manager to set the seclabel model, type and label.

Also adds missing error messages when the xml is incorrect.

How much verification should we be doing on this?  I have another patch
that verifies the model as being a known model and a patch to verify the
label is a correct label.  (IE SELinux verifies the label is understood
by the kernel.)

The problem with this second patch is it sucks in security.[ch],
security_selinux.[ch] into the libvirt_lxc.  Should I be doing this?