[libvirt] Java api for libvirt migration

Zvi Dubitzky DUBI at il.ibm.com
Thu May 7 10:50:23 UTC 2009

I am trying to do a migrate of VM  with libvirt 0.6.1 and kvm-84 .  I am
successful in doing it many times  via the C interface .

I can do most of the  basic libvirt activity  via the libvirt JAVA library
 (libvirt-java-0.2.1). When it comes  to a migrate the JVM fails wit a log
file
attached below . Can someone help.  My memory consumption in my JAVA test
code is small.

The  migrate parameters I  am  sending with the  Java are identical to
those I use in the C case and is:

        destDomain = localDomain.migrate (dcon,          // destination
host Connect object
                                          VIR_MIGRATE_LIVE,
                                          null, //const char *dname
destination domain name
                                          target_uri,
//"tcp:9.148.28.13:4444"
unsigned long bandwidth) - do not specify
                                          );

thanks

Zvi Dubitzky
Virtualization and System Architecture   Email:dubi at il.ibm.com
IBM Haifa Research Laboratory    Phone: +972-4-8296182
Haifa, 31905, ISRAEL