[libvirt] Re: Has anyone ever gotten the client or full to compile on OS X?

Schley Andrew Kutz sakutz at gmail.com
Thu May 7 11:15:14 UTC 2009

Daniel,

> but for remote
> access we sould try to get at least the remote support compiling.

Remote access is all I need.

> But you can't held us responsible for the fact
> you use a given platform for your libvirt developments.

I absolutely do not. I am sorry if I came off as snippy or ungrateful.
I know how hard you guys work (I'm inundated with patch notices every
time I join the list. :) It is simply the frustration of my own job's
requirements showing through. Again, no harm intended.

--
-a

"Ideally, a code library must be immediately usable by naive
developers, easily customized by more sophisticated developers, and
readily extensible by experts." -- L. Stein