[libvirt] [PATH 0/5] CORRECTED - Interface Config Public APIs and remote stubs, with MAC addresses in string format

Laine Stump laine at laine.org
Tue May 19 16:51:22 UTC 2009

MY APOLOGIES! Yesterday I accidentally sent the old patchset rather
than the corrected set. This time it's right.

These patches are based on those I sent last week (the public
virInterface*() API definition, the local plumbing, and the RPC glue),
but with suggestions incorporated:

1) MAC address is always used in null-terminated ASCII string
   format. This eliminates any potential problems with extra long
   addresses.

2) no comments in libvirt.h

3) flags arguments are all unsigned.