[libvirt] storage: inconsistent in 'format' scheme between document and implementation

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Thu May 21 14:35:57 UTC 2009

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 11:29:33PM +0900, Ryota Ozaki wrote:
> Anyway, we need to keep RNG schemas valid though, I've found errors
> in storagevol.rng through trying xmllint... (e.g., the 'volume' element
> does not allow 'type' attribute.)

We have a test case which validates a number of example XML files using the
RNG schemea. See tests/storagevolschematest and the data files in
tests/storagevolschemadata/*.xml

If there are some attributes not covered by these example data files,
then do send patches to add more data files, or extennd the existing
ones. The test case is there to try and ensure the RNG schema is  as
accurate as possible.