[libvirt] Re: BUG REPORT: -net tap, fd=X does not work correctly in kvm-86

Nikola Ciprich extmaillist at linuxbox.cz
Sat May 23 13:52:18 UTC 2009

Hi,
are You sure about that? at least ifname seems to be valid parameter,
I'm using it for naming host interfaces for tens of my kvms...
and both are stated in kvm-85 help:

-net tap[,vlan=n][,name=str][,fd=h][,ifname=name][,script=file][,downscript=dfile]

in general the error message Josh is posting seems to be talking
about something else anyways: invalid parameter 15...