[libvirt] libvirt native parameters

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Sun May 24 13:10:38 UTC 2009

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 07:13:25PM +0900, Ryota Ozaki wrote:
> Hi Zvi,
>
> On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 4:57 PM, Zvi Dubitzky <DUBI at il.ibm.com> wrote:
> > can anybody remind me where is the native qemu parameters that result from
> > libvirt translation of an XML file stored (file path).
>
> You can find the resulting arguments in /var/log/libvirt/qemu/<domain_name>.log.

When the patches I committed last you, you can also now query libvirt using
virsh, to ask what QEMU argv it'll generate for an XML file, without having
to define & start the guest.

   http://libvirt.org/drvqemu.html#xmlexport

Also, if you have an existing QEMU argv, and wonder what the libvirt
XML will look like, then you can ask libvirt to generate a sample
XML file you can then customize

  http://libvirt.org/drvqemu.html#xmlimport