[libvirt] PATCH: Fix mingw32 build

Laine Stump laine at laine.org
Fri May 29 16:04:11 UTC 2009

> On Win32/mingw32 the name 'interface' is #defined to the COM_interface
> struct. Needless to say, libvirt thus fails to build in spectacular ways.

ACK!!! (That's the Bill the Cat "Yuck!" kind, not the open source "Looks
good, okay." kind ;-)

What should I be doing to avoid putting you to this trouble again in the
future? Can I do a cross build of the mingw target on Fedora, or do I
need to dust off my Windows street cred and setup a Windows VM?