[libvirt] libvirt generates bad kvm command line

Cole Robinson crobinso at redhat.com
Tue Nov 3 14:59:11 UTC 2009

On 11/03/2009 05:38 AM, Harald Dunkel wrote:
> Cole Robinson wrote:
>>
>> Yeah, the commit is here (the last hunk is the important one):
>>
>> http://hg.fedorahosted.org/hg/python-virtinst/rev/252ff7bc5ff9
>>
>> Relevant fedora packages should have the fix.
>>

> Maybe you could do the community outside of the Fedora universe
> a favor and update the source package on
> http://virt-manager.et.redhat.com/download.html ?

I'm cutting new releases by the end of next week.

If you are updating your packages manually, I'd recommend just using a
source checkout until a new release is available:

http://virt-manager.org/scmrepo.html

If you are getting your packages from another distro, open a bug with
them and point to the commit I posted above.

- Cole