[libvirt] Guestfwd support (round 3)

Matthew Booth mbooth at redhat.com
Wed Nov 4 16:21:57 UTC 2009

This is substantially the same as the last set. I don't think I changed patches
1 and 2 at all.

Patch 3 is updated to use a virBuffer as Rich Jones recommended.

Patch 4 is updated slightly for the above change, and there are a couple of
other trivial tidy ups in there.

Patch 5 is new. QEMU's guestfwd only supports IPv4 addresses, so we check for
that.

Rich Jones also noted that guestfwd is specific to QEMU. If there's a good
chance this same syntax might do something simililar in a different driver, I
agree that changing the name would be a good idea. However, I'm not familiar
enough with other hypervisors to be able to make a call on this. If nothing else
does anything similar, I'd keep the QEMU name for clarity.

Matt