[libvirt] Status and freeze for 0.7.3

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Mon Nov 9 10:26:51 UTC 2009

  I think we still have some pending feature patches needed for commit
before entering the 0.7.3 freeze, for example the 15 patches from Dan
Berrange, I was also wondering about the udev, patch though Cole last
review might indicate it's better postponing a bit. Jiri CPU flags
patches may actually wait a bit, since without the associated qemu
driver code they don't introduce any functional change and that will
provide more time to make sure the description fits everybody's needs.
  I still need to review Cole patches to disable temporarily error
propagation, and if I missed some features patches for review or commit
please tell me because we should try to enter the freeze sometime this
week. Of course the various cleanup patches like Matthias ones, or the
one needed from Eduardo can and should be commited during the freeze,
I have myself a number of fixes pending due to an external code review
that I will have to look at this week.