[libvirt] RFC exposing SRIOV PF<->VF relationships

Dave Allan dallan at redhat.com
Mon Nov 16 21:14:34 UTC 2009

It would be helpful to have an API that exposes the relationship between
SR IOV physical functions (PFs) and virtual functions (VFs).  I'm
thinking of implementing three new API calls and adding a small amount
of additional information in the node device pci device capability, as
in the attached patch.  Let me know what you think.

Dave