[libvirt] iSCSI Multi-IQN (Libvirt Support)

Laine Stump laine at laine.org
Thu Oct 22 19:33:37 UTC 2009

On 10/22/2009 03:05 PM, Cole Robinson wrote:
> Looks like the patch was mangled. Just pasting the patch into your
> client probably won't be sufficient. I'd recommend git format-patch and
> git send-email, or just attach the patch file.

Actually, I found out earlier today that when a patch is sent as an
attachment, and I reply to that message message using Thunderbird, the
attachment isn't included in the reply (and so obviously isn't sitting
there quoted), making it more difficult to comment.

So as long as you've got an smtp server that will work without
authentication (or possibly git send-email can be covered to deal with
this too?), I think git send-email is the way to go (btw, I don't know
if it was added recently or I just never noticed before, but the other
day I found out I can call git send-email directly on my git repository
- "git send-email HEAD~3" for example.)