[libvirt] Application using libvirt crashes when having concurrent TLS connections (gnutls problem)

Thomas Treutner thomas at scripty.at
Thu Oct 29 14:39:55 UTC 2009

On Thursday 29 October 2009 01:30:34 Bryan Kearney wrote:
> Ok.. patch is attached. You can see a test build at:
>
> http://bkearney.fedorapeople.org/libvirt-0.3.1-test.jar
>
> Let me know if this works for you. If so, I will push a new build.

Yes, works for me, thank you!

A minor improvement: finalize() should have an @override annotation, just to
be sure it actually overrides a method. In case it doesn't (due to f.e. wrong
return type) a warning (or even error?) is thrown at compile time, avoiding
hard to find bugs.

A more important issue: In org.libvirt.Domain.free(), the VDP is not checked
for being NULL, and return type is void, hardening debugging. I did a copy
and paste from your new Connect.close() methods and s/VCP/VDP/, works fine
for me.

kr,
tom