[libvirt] Interface driver and ESX support

Shahar Klein shaharklein at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 07:06:59 UTC 2009

Let me rephrase my question : )

In the current libvirt infrastructure I can do a lot of things with libvirt and a remote ESX node
I can list all the guests
I can suspend a guest
I can get a lot of node info
and much more....

can I (for example)
1. add NIC to a guest domain
2. list all the physical interfaces on a node

If not - what do I need to develop
should I expand the current driver
or
should I need to develop a new interface driver(like netcf)
or
maybe I can assign the current esx driver as the interface driver and expand it to handle the relvant requests

10x again

Shahar