[libvirt] Python binding to virConnectListInterfaces

Matthias Bolte matthias.bolte at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 16 09:57:43 UTC 2009

Ah, the not responding NFS datastores may have an empty URL. I'll make
the code more robust in this situation by changing the error to a
warning. Because I iterate over all datastore of the server to find a
matching one, and if a datastore with a problem comes first in the
list it'll hinder the driver to find a possible matching one. Had this
kind of problem before with virtual machines where a broken virtual
machine caused the problem.

I'll review the rest of the code for this kind of problem, because I
suspect there will be more functions with this problem.

Matthias