[libvirt] [Qemu-devel] Re: Libvirt debug API

Avi Kivity avi at redhat.com
Mon Apr 26 14:38:54 UTC 2010

On 04/26/2010 05:28 PM, Anthony Liguori wrote:
>> Or a library that the user-written launcher calls.  Or a plugin that
>> qemud calls.
>

> A plugin would lose the security context.  It could attempt to
> recreate it that seems like a lot of unnecessary complexity.

A plugin would create the security context instead of the launcher.

Currently security contexts are created by the login process.  We could
easily reuse that.  Any other security context code would be custom
written; so it can be written as a qemud plugin instead of a bit of code
that goes before a qemu launch.