[libvirt] 'dommemstat' is not working for LXC hypervisor.

Kumar L Srikanth-B22348 B22348 at freescale.com
Wed Apr 28 06:30:09 UTC 2010

Hi Daniel,

I am using libvirt version 0.8.0. I created a domain 'srikanth_vm' using
'lxc' hypervisor. I am able to start the Domain. But, I am not able to
get the memory stats for that Domain.

If I issue 'dommemstat Srikanth_vm' in the virsh console, the following
error is throwing:

error: Failed to get memory statistics for domain srikanth_vm

error: this function is not supported by the hypervisor:
virDomainMemoryStats

Can you please let me know, how can I get memory stats for a particular
domain in libvirt?

Regards,

Srikanth.