[libvirt] unable to set security context (NFSv4 problem?)

Harald Dunkel harald.dunkel at aixigo.de
Fri Apr 16 06:58:38 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

On 04/15/10 22:06, Spencer Shimko wrote:

> What is security_driver set to in /etc/libvirt/qemu.conf?

It is not set at all. AFAICS there is no man page for qemu.conf,
but according to KISS I had assumed that the security_driver
stuff is disabled by default. Is it?

> Out of curiosity, are you using the SELinux support in Debian?

For both NFS client and server:

selinux is enabled in the kernel. Debian's libselinux1 package
is installed, too, because it seems to be an essential dependency
for other packages. There are no selinux policies set up, and the
selinux-basics package is not installed, either.

Would you suggest to rebuild the kernel without selinux?

BTW, the NFS server uses reiserfs for its exported partitions.

Regards

Harri