[libvirt] Block-migrate

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Wed Aug 11 16:08:04 UTC 2010

On 08/11/2010 11:35 PM, Ruben Kerkhof wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 14:22, Ruben Kerkhof<ruben at rubenkerkhof.com>  wrote:
>
>> Actually, I've got it working now, with the --direct option and the
>> --p2p --direct option.
>> The tunneled method fails though. I'm trying to debug this now.
>
> I've got the tunnelled method working now as well, but had to disable
> the security driver on the destination host, and run qemu as
> root/root.

Hi Ruben,

Would you have time to add the steps / command line arguments you used
to a page on the wiki?

Writing it up in a fuller fashion would take some time, but it sounds
like you have the steps for making it work understood, so even basic
info to help people would be very cool. :)

?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift