[libvirt] xen live migration with libvirt

姚远 sihuyy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 09:24:33 UTC 2010

The format of live migration command is "virsh migrate --live domain xen:///
xenmigr://remotehost" or another?
My source and destination is rhel5.4 and xen is 3.1.0, libvirt is 0.8.2. I
configured a shared storage between source and destination and modified
/etc/xen/xend-config.sxp.
I test the command "xm migrate --live domain remotehost" and it's going
well. But when I use "virsh migrate --live domain xen:///
xenmigr://remotehost", a error appeared.
error:post operation failed:xend_post:error from xen daemon:(xend.err
'/usr/lib64/xen/bin/xc_save 23 2 0 0 5 failed')

Regards,
Best wishes.