[libvirt] Release of libvirt 0.8.6

Diego Elio Pettenò flameeyes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 14:03:56 UTC 2010

Il giorno gio, 02/12/2010 alle 10.58 +0000, Daniel P. Berrange ha
scritto:
> I think this is really viable, because it implies we need another
> week prior to creating the pre-release where we do what we currently
> do with pre-release stabalization.

Note that I said “one week or less”.

>  - A official list of supported platforms / OS combinations
>  - Run a test build on each combination before release
>  - Actually follow the 'bug fixes' only rule leading upto release
>    no matter how simple the new feature might appear.

And let me guess that the "supported platforms" are going to be mostly
RedHat&co.? Why not warning the rest of the packagers, so that each run
their tests?

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — “Flameeyes”
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/

If you found a .asc file in this mail and know not what it is,
it's a GnuPG digital signature: http://www.gnupg.org/