[libvirt] Release of libvirt 0.8.6

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Fri Dec 3 05:37:55 UTC 2010

On 03/12/2010, at 4:04 PM, Jim Fehlig wrote:
> I can deploy a release candidate tarball to the libvirt package in this
> project quickly to test building across these various SuSE products.  I
> suspect there is an opportunity for some automation here as well.

Whichever way we go, I think automation within a release or two, if
not right away, would have to be near mandatory.  Whatever the delay
period is, there will be times someone discovers a bug/blocker/etc,
and once fixed a new package needs to be created with everyone
testing it again.  If the testing itself takes ages, that would be non-optimal.