[libvirt] Remove functions library inclusion from libvirt-guests

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Fri Dec 17 14:10:27 UTC 2010

On 12/17/2010 04:13 AM, Laurent Léonard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The attached patch removes functions library inclusion from libvirt-guests.
>
> No function from this library is used by the script so there is no need to
> include it.

NACK.  It's better to follow the init script standards and blindly
include the library, even if we currently do not use functions from the
library in the rest of the script.  For all you know, the mere inclusion
of the library may have some system registration side effects, where
omitting the inclusion would change the behavior of the init script.