[libvirt] [Patch v5] Add VMware Workstation and Player driver

Matthias Bolte matthias.bolte at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 17 21:10:54 UTC 2010

2010/12/17 Jean-Baptiste Rouault <jean-baptiste.rouault at diateam.net>:
> ---

> +int
> +vmwareLoadDomains(struct vmware_driver *driver)
> +{

> +        vmwareDomainConfigDisplay(pDomain, vmdef);
> +
> +        if ((vm->def->id = vmwareExtractPid(vmxPath)) < 0)
> +            goto cleanup;
> +        //vmrun list only reports running vms
> +        vm->state = VIR_DOMAIN_RUNNING;
> +        vm->persistent = 1;

We prefer C over C++ style comments, so I'll change this comment to /*
*/ style before pushing.

ACK to v5, finally :)

I've pushed this now.

Now I'll move the VMX handling code from the ESX driver to the general
util directory to resolve this inter-driver dependency.

I'd suggest that you provide a patch to update the libvirt website and
include some info about the new driver.

Matthias