[libvirt] Anyone interested in forming a libvirt "docs" team?

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Tue Dec 21 16:50:50 UTC 2010

On 21/12/2010, at 10:32 PM, Zdenek Styblik wrote:
> Hello Justin,
>
> could you be more specific, please? How to put it. Your e-mail is too
> ambiguous for me :)

Heh, no worries.  I often talk in general terms first. :)

The email response to Anthony, sent a few minutes ago, has more detail.

I know there's a lot of demand for better documentation in libvirt, and
other Open Source projects around have gotten together teams/groups of people
who's main mission is to improving their documentation/manuals/learning
materials (and so on).

So, I reckon we see about doing the same thing for libvirt.  Looks like
there are people willing to pitch in, so I guess it's now a matter of figuring out
what needs to be done, who's interested in doing what, and so on.

If we need a libvirt-docs mailing list too, that can be done without too much
effort, but not sure it's needed just yet.  (open to suggestions :))

Hmmm, that email reply to Anthony should probably be copied to the wiki
and we can expand on it from there. :)

Is this the kind of detail you're after Zdenek?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift