[libvirt] Back and suggested release schedule

Diego Elio Pettenò flameeyes at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 12:32:55 UTC 2010

Il giorno mer, 22/12/2010 alle 19.30 +0800, Daniel Veillard ha scritto:
> maybe we ought
> to make a new release at the end of the month to try to catch possible
> regressions introduced as early as possible.

I'd suggest making a release candidate, rather than a release for now.
As per the version, I'd go for 0.8.7 myself, after all the version
should be intended more for users than developers, and there is no
requirement to change, e.g. configuration files.

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/