[libvirt] fork of php-libvirt

Lyre 4179e1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 07:00:02 UTC 2010

I've added many APIs to php-libvirt, including network, node device,
interface, and snapshot support.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to contact original author Radek, I really hope
he can see this.

So I  forked it, the address is: https://github.com/4179e1/php-libvirt

But there's something undone, as a new php extension writer, I don't know
how the documents are generated. Any clues are appreciated.

BTW, I've pack php-libvirt into rpm via opensuse build service, currently:
it's ready on openSuSE 11.3 & SLES 11 SP1; fedora 14 should works too (it
works on my VM), but the obs environment is not ready yet; and there's
something need to workaround on rhel6. check here:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/midmay/