[libvirt] Cannot enumerate physical devices with libvirt 0.7.6

Frédéric Grelot fredericg_99 at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 15 19:30:10 UTC 2010

The udev driver is actually fully loaded, I even entered "udevadm monitor" in a console, and it reacted as expected when I plugged/unplugged an usb mouse... There is nothing about it in dmesg/boot/message.log, nor libvirt.log (I set up libvirt daemon to log at debug level in /var/log/libvirt/libvirt.log).

By the way, I noticed that libvirt generates tons of "error : qemuMonitorTextGetBlockStatsInfo:698 : invalid argument in no stats found for device virtio-diskX" while virt-manager is running (it stops as soon as I stop virt-manager). Is it linked with the bug I saw on the list about libvirt taking over memory after time isn't it?

Have you any other Idea?

Frederic.