[libvirt] libvirt XML format.

Matthew Booth mbooth at redhat.com
Wed Feb 17 14:07:33 UTC 2010

On 17/02/10 12:36, Kumar L Srikanth-B22348 wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Kumar,

> I have some doubts regarding libvirt XML format.
> Can anyone please let me know in detail, what is /<source>/ and
> /<target>/ tags in the libvirt XML format?

The best documentation is available here:
http://libvirt.org/formatdomain.html

If that's not enough, could you post an example of what you're trying to
do? Doesn't matter if it's wrong.

> Can I put '/' in the /<target>/ tag or are there any exceptions if I put
> '/' in that?

The domain XML is a valid XML document. Syntactically, you can put /
anywhere it would be valid in an XML document.

Matt
--
Matthew Booth, RHCA, RHCSS

M:       +44 (0)7977 267231
GPG ID:  D33C3490
GPG FPR: 3733 612D 2D05 5458 8A8A 1600 3441 EA19 D33C 3490